New York Islanders Daily: Split Squad Preseason Losses
A look around the web at the most recent New York Islanders news. Make Eyes On Isles your go to website for all things Islanders.
The Islanders split their squad for two preseason games yesterday. Half the team went to Philadelphia the other half played against the Rangers. The Islanders lost both games.
The one against the Rangers was televised so I was locked into that one. The final score was ugly 5-2, but there are some positives you can take away from it. For example Mathew Barzal.
The 19-year old looked like a man on a mission. He’s trying to make this Islanders team and he put on a good show, with his play-making abilities.
More from NY Islanders News
- Islanders Third Period Meltdown in Minnesota Ends Point Streak
- Islanders vs. Wild: Zach Parise returns to Minnesota (lineup, odds, +)
- Islanders vs. Jets Three takeaways: Ilya Sorok(ing) is my name
- Islanders vs Jets: Isles significant underdog in Winnipeg (lines, odds, +)
- Islanders: Brock Nelson Nets 4 in Dominant Win Over Montreal
J.F. Berube looked pretty good as well. He made a few nice saves, although the scoreboard in the end looks bad his overall play was pretty good.
Have an article you want featured in our daily links? Tweet it to us @EyesOnIslesFS with the #MyIsles hashtag.
Our top 25 under 25 list continues with Scott Mayfield (Eyes On Isles)
Some highlights of the Islanders at the Flyers (Newsday)