New York Islanders: Eyes on Isles Podcast Ep 16 Preview
The Eyes on Isles Podcast returns for episode number 16 as Matt and Mitch will discuss all things New York Islanders on and off the ice.
The New York Islanders are 1-2 since the last time we talked on the Eyes on Isles Podcast. This week kind of proved what we already know about the Islanders. They’re a great scoring team but have a legit problem in net.
Matt and Mitch will be discussing what they’ve seen on the ice from the last three games and some interesting rumors as well.
Here’s what to expect from episode 16:
Matt and Mitch will go over everything on the site and talk about how the website is doing as a whole.
1. Last three games
– Ottawa 6-5 OT loss, Florida 5-4 SO win, Tampa Bay 6-2 Dougie blowout.
– takeaways: Goals for is amazing, goals against not so much.
– Mathew Barzal is leading across all aspects of the game.
2. OEL or Hjalrmason?
– We will bring on our writer Chris Lizza to make his pitch for Hjalrmason.
3. All-Star voting
– Who on the roster deserves to be an all-star?
4. Talk about Belmont
– Listening session this Sunday
– Only two parties left after favoritism was tossed around
– Are the Islanders the favorite?
– The sketches are “out” big deal, little deal, no deal?
We will debate what the Islanders need to do at the tradeline to make them a better team. Should they trade for a defenseman or will they try to snag a goalie?
- John Tavares in a Rangers jersey makes us sick
Next: Isles Favored For Belmont (Rumor)
In case you missed last week’s episode be sure to catch up on that right here. As always follow along with us on facebook and twitter as well.